Scruffs® have partnered with Insect Shield® to develop a dog snood using Insect Shield® built-in insect protection. The active ingredient is odourless and invisible, effectively protecting your dog against: Mosquitoes, Fleas, Ticks, Flies and Ants.
The active ingredient in Insect Shield® called Permethrin, is a synthetic variant of an insect-repellent substance that occurs naturally in certain crystanthemum plants. The Permethrin is so tightly bonded to the fabric fibers that it retains effectiveness through the life of the product. This is well beyond the life of most performance fabric finishes.
The Insect Shield® Doggy Snood is produced using a light-weight, semi-stretch fabric. To use simply slip the snood over your dogs’ head, the garment can be worn either above or below the collar.
The Snood is best used in conjunction with and adding to the effectiveness of existing Flea and Tick treatments.
- Protects your dog against: Mosquitoes, Fleas, Ticks, Flies & Ants.
- Constructed using a light-weight, ideal for use during summer months
- Odourless and invisible built-in insect protection
- Provides effective protection for up to 25 washes
- Safe for humans and dogs
- Machine wash at 30°C. Do not dry clean